Thursday, April 1, 2010

april first, twenty-ten.

it's april. and guess what is outside my house?
SNOW. seven motherfukin inches of it. wtf.
not only is is spring break, it is fukin APRIL. like, seriously mother nature? can you give it a break? take your stupid snow somewhere else.
god. it really makes me mad. like, a lot.

but whatevz.
i am leaving tomorrow. to go to nevada, and i must say, i am quite excited. i want to leave utah, bad.
i get a kitten!(:
i excited, but i told you that already.

so hm. i hung out at rocky and me'chelle's house yesterday, and the day before, with martin and everyone.
it was fun.(:

uhm. so. taylor refuses to talk to me.. it's kind of making me sad.
and, i have been trying to hang out with kalee for like ever, and everytime, something happens so we can't, that is also making me sad. lol.

and uhm. yeah, the snow, that is killing my vibe.

shizz, yo. i'm going crazy today. i really am. like, yeah.

so like. shit, i don't fukkin know.
i am bored. BLAH!

<3

0 comments: