Saturday, March 27, 2010

march twentyseventh, twenty-ten.

i don't like the date these days. there's too many 'twentys', it's quite annoying.
anyway, my fingers are cold. they always are when i'm on the computer, because my basement is freezing.
and no one seems to wanna fix it for me, so i freeze also. lame, i know.

taylor slept over last night and jamie came over from like..ten thirty till midnight. he fukin spit on my floor, i almost punched him in the face.
don't invite yourself to my house, and not respect my property. god, asshole.
well, that's okay, he's just a freak.

uhm. martin is coming over tongiht.(:
i don't know how long he can stay tho, since he's not coming till eight, and my mom won't wanna take him all late at night, but whatevz, at least i getta see him.(:

uhm. i am hungry. and i cleaned my room today.
OH, i might get a kittten. and i'mma name it chessy.(:
like the cheshire cat. cuz, i am cool like that.(:

so yeah. i'mma go eat!

<3

0 comments: