Thursday, April 8, 2010

april eighth, twenty-ten.

check it, yo. i'm back!(:
you missed me, i know it. jaykay, dawg.

so uhm, guess what, i found a sick new band. called black veil brides. dude, they are amazing. and the lead singer, andy sixx, is fukinn' gorgeous. like, he is so sexyy, there isn't words to describe it.
i wanna do illegal things to him.

so hm. what's been going on with me lately..
nothing really.. there hasn't been much drama lately, thank god.
well, there has been with miss taylorlynn.
this douchebag dragged her in, then left her hangin' like a fukinn' fish out of water. stupid mofo. i hate him for hurting her. GOD.

hm. me&maritn are good. incase you were wondering.. i love himm.(:

yeah...so.
shizz.
I DROVE ON THE FREEWAY. go mandra.

i have been talking to someone i shouldn't be lately.
it's scaring me. i hate it.
i need to stop. it just makes me cry anyway.
^^^ don't ask..

i have a new best guy friend.
i mean, not new. but newly my best guy friend. lol.
its ROCKY! i love that kid mann, i can trust him, and i can talk to him about stuff.
makes me happy.(:

but yeahh.
i suppose i am done here.(:
<3

0 comments: