Tuesday, April 13, 2010

april thirteenth, twenty-ten.

hola. como estas?(:
ha ha, no. i can't speak mexican, even though i wish i could!

guess what..? martin left me.):
i mean, not dumped, just left the state. he is in fukinn' illinois. like, wtf.
he's there playing hockey.. i mean, i am happy for him and shiz, but i misses him.):

hm. you know how down there i said i had been talking to someone that i shouldn't...
well, i saw him yesterday, he came over to tell me he had court today, and he might get locked up. :/
i don't want that..but yeah, he was freakin' out all upset and whatnot. made me cry.. he had court at nine this morning, and i haven't heard from him, so i hope everything is okay.. i miss him. and i know i shouldn't. but god, we have a history. :/

and i think i miss someone else too, but i don't want to! i hate him, i do. i hate how immature he is, and i hate everything about him, but something is keeping me there.
something is making me stick. i hate it!
god. fml.

i want martin. now. :/

lksfgldkgl;kdfglkdfjg
GOD.

anyway. on a happier note... i love mayday parade. they are the shit.

and, uhm. jonathan told me he reads my blogs everyday.
so, hi jonathan.(:
lol, at least someone reads them. so i am not just typing to myself.
jonathan was trying to tickle me today, weren't you jon..you think you are quick. I AM!(:
ha ha. i love you mann.(:

so. hm. did i tell you i gotted kittens??
they is so cute. marley&moxie.
i'll post a pictureee.

i'm out!
<3

0 comments: